The website is published by Jacquier-Calbet Associés SARL.
CLIENT PROSPECTS DATA POLICY -
JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS, concerned about the protection of personal data, undertakes, in its capacity as controller, to use the data collected only in compliance with the legislation on personal data and in particular the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS, limited liability company whose registered office is located at 92 bd of the Gal de Gaulle 59100 ROUBAIX FRANCE and registered at the RCS of Lille Métropole, France, under the number 477 593 784.
For any questions regarding personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed for the group Jacquier-Calbet associés, Marie Jacquier-Calbet who can be reached by mail: JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS - to the attention the DPO - 92 bd du Gal de Gaulle 59100 ROUBAIX FRANCE and by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLIENT/ PROSPECTS PROCESSING FINALITIES:
1. On the basis of the performance of a contract:
-management of the client account and orders (including reservations, invoicing and accounting follow-up);
- follow-up of the client relationship (claims management, litigation, after-sales service)
2. Based on the legitimate interests of our company:
- commercial prospecting (including selection, standardization, deduplication, enrichment) to send suitable offers;
- the performance and analysis of commercial statistics, satisfaction and brand awareness surveys, and promotion in order to improve your client experience, to adapt our services to your expectations;
- the management of client reviews on the web to inform Internet users of the opinion of clients who have already experienced the services and for the purpose of improving our services;
- CCTV (if any) in our premises for the protection of people and property.
- Fight against fraud
3. On the basis of legal obligations:
- the updating of its prospecting files;
- the management of requests for the rights of individuals;
- legal archiving;
- fight against fraud.
CLIENT/ PROSPECTS TREATMENT DESTINATIONS:
Your data is intended for the internal departments of JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS to improve the quality and accuracy of our client files.
Your data will not be rented or exchanged with any commercial partner.
For the good execution of the services, your data can be communicated to our subcontractors:
- marketing providers;
- IT providers;
- banking and credit providers;
- service providers in charge of recovery and / or litigation;
- audit providers;
- public authorities
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept:
- 10 years after your last order for clients;
- 3 years after the last contact for prospects who have requested a quote or participated in a game;
- 1 year for prospects who have not responded to our requests.
Client reviews are retained during the period the service is marketed.
Any CCTV recordings are kept for a maximum of one month.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We implement organizational, technical, software, and physical IT security measures to protect your data from unauthorized tampering, destruction, and access.
YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA:
In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Data Protection Act, you have:
- a right of access to your personal data, which we process;
- the right to request the erasure of personal data about you, which we keep, except legal derogation;
- to correct inaccurate personal data about you and / or to complete incomplete personal data;
- to request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- the right to portability of the data you have provided us in a standard format accessible to you or to a third party designated by you.
- the right to set guidelines for processing your data after your death.
Finally, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reason, when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS, as referred to in Article 6 (1) f of the European regulation.
You can exercise all your rights by writing to: JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS - Client service - 92 bd du Gal de Gaulle 59100 ROUBAIX France or emailing and enclosing a copy of your ID. JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS is committed to answer you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you do not wish to be contacted by telephone by companies of which you are not a client, you can register in France on http://bloctel.gouv.fr.
JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS and its employees are committed every day to the respect of the private life and the protection of the personal data. If you had any comments to make or if unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations, we invite you to contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Group JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS at the address JACQUIER-CALBET ASSOCIÉS - For the attention of the DPO - 92 Bd du Gal de Gaulle 59100 ROUBAIX FRANCE or by email: dpo@Jacquier-Calbet.fr.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority, CNIL, at the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715- 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, France.
This translation serves an informative purpose only. Should any difference in interpretation arise, the original document in French will be binding.